| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Jeddah in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in December is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with vitually no rain. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of H2O accrues during on average 1 day.
- The shortest day is 10:48 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Jeddah December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Jeddah:
- Kosseir, Egypt - 702.6 kms (436.6 miles) NW
- Luxor, Egypt - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) NW
- Aswan, Egypt - 698.9 kms (434.3 miles) WNW
- Halaib, Sudan - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) WNW
- No. 6, Sudan - 695.6 kms (432.2 miles) W
- Arbaat, Sudan - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) SW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) SW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 656.3 kms (407.8 miles) WSW
- Toker, Sudan - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) SSW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 399.4 kms (248.2 miles) SSW
- Atbara, Sudan - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) SW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 716.5 kms (445.2 miles) SW
- Aroma, Sudan - 726.2 kms (451.3 miles) SSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 752.6 kms (467.6 miles) SSW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) S