| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Jeddah in November is very hot at 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in November is 15 °C (27 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 11.9mm (0.5in) of liquid is deposited during an average of 2 days.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Jeddah November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Jeddah:
- Kosseir, Egypt - 702.6 kms (436.6 miles) NW
- Luxor, Egypt - 793.5 kms (493.1 miles) NW
- Aswan, Egypt - 698.9 kms (434.3 miles) WNW
- Halaib, Sudan - 267.5 kms (166.2 miles) WNW
- No. 6, Sudan - 695.6 kms (432.2 miles) W
- Arbaat, Sudan - 310.1 kms (192.7 miles) SW
- Port Sudan, Sudan - 311.9 kms (193.8 miles) SW
- Abu Hamed, Sudan - 656.3 kms (407.8 miles) WSW
- Toker, Sudan - 393.5 kms (244.5 miles) SSW
- Aqiq, Sudan - 399.4 kms (248.2 miles) SSW
- Atbara, Sudan - 704.2 kms (437.6 miles) SW
- Hudeiba, Sudan - 716.5 kms (445.2 miles) SW
- Aroma, Sudan - 726.2 kms (451.3 miles) SSW
- Kassala, Sudan - 752.6 kms (467.6 miles) SSW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 714.1 kms (443.7 miles) S